There is no doubt that shipping containers are growing in popularity. But what does a shipping container cost?
What does a shipping container cost? The answer might surprise you!
There isn’t one straightforward answer to this question. The cost depends on a number of factors, including:
- The type of container. There are several types of both standard and specialised shipping containers.
- The grade of the container. In other words, if it’s new, cargo worthy, or used.
- Whether you want to hire or purchase a container.
- Whether you are wanting a shipping container ‘as is’, or refurbished and modified.
- The current state of the market.
- The current level of demand.
Here are our current guidelines regarding the pricing of shipping containers…
Currently, used containers generally start at $1600 to $1800. You can expect cargo worthy containers to cost around $2000. Refurbished shipping containers cost from around $2500 to $3000. However, it is always best to contact our team to discuss exactly what you need and find out what we can offer you.
With Shipping Containers Perth, you will always receive excellent value for money.
Whether they are new, used, or modified, you can rely on Shipping Containers Perth to supply top quality corten steel containers. Buying directly from us not only ensures you receive quality, but it also means that you will get the best prices and save money.
No matter whether you are using containers for shipping cargo or as building blocks for a container home, they are are worthwhile investment. They are robust, and built to last, providing long-term value.